Tormenting pleasures
Placed upon my lips
Where fantasies come true
With just one kiss!
Sharing an afternoon of ecstasy
Closing the door on reality
Creating our own little world In which we can play
Wishing it was longer than just one day
I shed my fears faster than my clothes
The anticipation begins to unfold
My heart begins to pound faster
As you move slowly closer
Just one look into your eyes
And I am completely hypnotized
A river of sins, to which I concede
Just one kiss, will be the undoing of me!
Your lips gently pressed against mine
A silent submission our tongues intertwined
My mouth tenderly pressed against yours
My voice trembles as you start to explore
I compose myself for just one minute in time
To briefly contemplate our sinful crime
But the lust grows and once again consumes all
My legs become weak but you catch me befor I fall
My body quivers as your tongue touches mine
An erotic dance of passing time
My heart is racing as fast as yours,
My body's craving for Oh so much more!
Starving and Craving
For an evening Of Erotic bliss
Where fantasies come true
With Just One Kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment